2/5/07

happenings


School, photostyling and knitting are consuming me. Completely. The summer shoot is coming up, so I've got to hurry up and finish my sweater. If I was a real designer I would have had to submit my design & sweater weeks ago. Lucky for me, I guess, although wouldn't I be so happy if I was done already?

One thing I'm truly psyched about (obviously) is my trip to Japan...is it March yet?
Itinerary: gardens, sake with my Muffin, and hitting the 100 yen stores.
oh yeah.

Here's a picture of me and my monkey man, Miles. luv luv luv him.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Super cute!

Wendy said...

I love your blog description. Is Miles going to be able to handle your being in Japan for two weeks?

madder said...

We'll have to set up a webcam!

Wendy said...

whoa, Catherine. you little softy. Carrie: just saw that Madder has an official domain name. Very cool.