6/22/07

fun fun

Last weekend I went to see Karen Gelardi's new work at the Front Room Gallery in So Po. Great work in response to the Saco Bog...fabric constructed sticks that have different colors and prints and also triangular works on paper that really blew me away. I'm not usually one for the triangle shape, but there is so much depth and color play that I was totally druling and wanting to buy them all. To walk into the room was a really fun and amazing experience.




So....otherwise....summer is officially here. The house hunt continues...

2 comments:

Wendy said...

karen never disappoints. very cool. i like the poster a lot.

why are you working 6 days a week? i thought it was time to relax a little after the school year.

Catherine said...

Yummy shapes, color, designs. Makes me want to run to gallery now. Haven't checked out your blog in awhile. Love it. How bout showing off your ADORABLE new abode???