8/21/07

a connection is made

We're hooked up to cable internet now! It feels like another step towards normalcy and getting our lives in order since the move. And speaking of moves...I'm finally posting pictures of the house for my far away friends.

This is the house covered by Rhodies that we've already cut back a bit since taking this picture.

This is is where many of my future creative endeavors will occur. It is the new location of Fort Nest. The old barn was once a home for horses, but after "Studio Sunday" occured last week it is now the bones for my studio. No more horse turd and mice bones. No more ant infested insulation. No more yuckiness. Hello happiness (well hopefully soon, anyway).

More pictures TK, but I have to run into town to get my hair cut. My last cut was in March while in Japan. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

So lush! So lovely...where's the ants? I don't see no stinkin' ants...

Catherine said...

Muffin, this place alone is reason to come back east. (Sure, WE may not count, but this heavenly green mecca deserves a bonafied face-to rhodie-look-see)...(Did I just say that?)

gigirose said...

ohhh, on a day when my Maine homesickness and nostalgia is in full bloom, this sight of your cute house makes me smile and cross my fingers even harder that we'll be back someday!! congrats!

Unknown said...

Wow eeeee wow, wow.
I am so happy for you and the T-monster.
the cats look especially pleased... might there be room for their city cousins to visit and lay out on the deck as well?
A long way this place is from our dump on clinton.