9/17/07

amazement

Yesterday, I happily traveled up to Rockport, ME to hear Karen Gelardi speak about her current exhibit. This was my first time inside CMCA and it was a great pleasure for it to be under such exciting circumstances. I love studio visits with Karen and I was equally charmed by the walk-n-talk that took place. This exhibit is an assorted collection of her work from past to present, and I'm sure it is merely a precursor for the serious greatness that will come. She is just oozing with creativity and has a remarkable ability to cohesively navigate her artistic language into many different mediums. How does she do it? I don't know, but she is such a lovely person and I am very happy to know her. I'll never forget meeting her at Ferdinand - I knew I wanted to get to know this awesome lady.






this one is apart of my collection!

No comments: