9/14/07

random bits

kitties in mint

future living room color scheme: yellow, creamy white & red

old floor from living room

hiding house


just some randomness to start the day...still knitting a sweater that will be featured in classic elite's pattern book next spring...toddie and i set a date for our wedding (08-16-08) so mark that date on the calender everybody...we're thinking about getting a new kitten!...and i'm heading up to rockland, this weekend to hear artist/friend karen gelardi speak about her current exhibit at CMCA (which happens to feature a piece in my collection from FN show: Sticks and Stones). that's all for now...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We are there - for the whole week before in a nearby town - help you with everything you need. N and I can be your matrons of honor - yes?!

Catherine said...

Sorry, I think I'm busy that day. I have to bring my poodle to the vet...oh yeah, I don't have a poodle...I guess I can make it then. Tee hee

gigirose said...

Wheeeeee!!!!! A wedding! Congratulations.
Being married is great fun and i think everyone should try it.
I'm thrilled for you -- everything is coming up rose! Or, chrysanthemums, as the season may be.