11/6/07

unexpected...

i took the day off today from FH so that i could work for pam on a photo shoot for an interweave book that will be coming out next year. however, due to the rain it has been post-poned until next week. soooo...here i am w/out work. nobody needs me today i guess, but thankfully, i have plenty at home to keep me busy. there will be knitting, cleaning and organizing going on today! i took these pantry pictures the other day, but had trouble uploading them to blogger yesterday...so here they are now.




4 comments:

knitbot said...

Wow! Congrats on a well deserved day off. Excuse me, are those nesting geese measuring cups?! No way!

Catherine said...

Those dishes are delicious! And, if my memory serves, the measuring cups are not only nesting geese, but Japanese nesting geese, right?

madder said...

yes, indeed, they are. japanese.

Wendy said...

yes, indeed.

love those shots. kind of reminds me of the cupboard of dishes on Peaks.