12/15/07

shop-a-do residue

well, it's been a bloody long week getting ready for the craft fair, going to the craft fair & standing, squeezed behind a table for 6 hours trying to sell my little heart out. actually, selling one's own products is much harder than selling another's...it's hard to talk up your own goods. i'll have to practice. anyway, the fair was a mild success...i did sell some tees and heard some positive comments. one thing that is for sure - i still have tees left and will be listing them on etsy as soon as i have a free moment. i'll keep you posted.
here are some shots of the table...next to me are Hannah's lovely hand knit hats...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum. Leftover tees - and just in time for me to come up....

Wendy said...

My word, Carrie! You're on fire! I'm so impressed with everything. Hope you don't mind, but I was just showing my mom your blog and bragging about all your talents. I want to see what the full t-shirt looks like. I love the business card and the Madder announcement!